WEDUC- Reach more Parents
We use an online system called Weduc - Reach more Parents - so that parents and carers can:
- Make payments for school lunch, breakfast club, after school clubs and trips
- Receive newsfeed about what is happening in school
- Advise us about pupil absence
- give permissions for trips/photos/vaccinations. etc.
- receive emails and messages
Parents of new pupils will be automatically enrolled into the system, and will receive an enrolment code. Weduc is designed to work on mobile phones, tablets, laptops and PCs.
Please visit the WEDUC website for further information